Tuesday, July 28, 2015

bad trader ??????



A bad experience for me !!!!!

On june 16th, I received a message asking for trade, with a “collector site link”.
Interested, I send my traders, and received a message: this guy is interested by 30 of my patches (lot of Tribal and K9).
As I can’t use 30 patches in his traders (only 10), I ask a Scottish friend if he is interested by some (my friend choose 10); this guy also told me I can pick 12 patches from a US friend’s collector (Ben’s Patch Collection, well know of each of us, a great collector).
Finally, on June 19, we agreed about a trade : he takes 30 of my patches, and I take 32 patches for trade (12 from Ben’s patches collection, 20 from this guy).
On june 29th, I decided to send this guy all my 30 patches, I ask for his address and I sent the patches.
On july 8th, this guy received the 12 patches from USA, and he send me his package.
On july 17th, received his package, with 9 patches missing !! some messages later, he tells me he didn’t have no more the 9 patches missing, I must choose other on his trade list (but the 9 I wanted are always on his trade list !!!).
Message, then message, another message, and message ……… and so on, till yesterday : I have choose 8 patches on his new traders, and still waiting for response !!!

I just want to wait some days more, before to give the name of this European “bad trader” !

No comments: